Valentines day is one of our busiest times of the year so in order to ensure it all runs smoothly we have a few protocols in place and requirements when placing orders.
- We will have limited orders going out this year as the demand is so high so pre ordering the simplest way to ensure you don't miss out.
- When placing your order we cannot accept it without a mobile contact number for the recipient. Our couriers require this and need it incase there are any issues with accessing the property or finding somewhere safe to leave the flowers. We won't send anything out without one.
- Please double check the delivery address and details prior to placing the order as we can only go off what you tell us and there will be an extra charge if a delivery address is written down wrong and a second delivery needs to be made.
- Please use the special instructions box to let us know of any issues when delivering, ie: down a long driveway, leave flowers at back door if not home, the code for the gate is XXX'.
- If placing an order for the 12th, 13th and 14th February (even if it is not for valentines day) you must order from the Valentines catalogue.
- We cannot offer any specific delivery times on the day. This is an incredibly busy time for us and the couriers so if you order is placed for the 14th, please be assured it will go on the 14th.
Thank you for your orders over this busy time. We look forward to making something beautiful for your loved one this Valentines Day.